B&H's latest flash Deal Zone slashes Apple's 2023 MacBook Pro 14-inch to $1,699, a discount of $300 off retail in celebration of the company's 50th Anniversary. M1 Max models are up to $1,900 off as well.
Special Apple Deal Zone
The 2023 14-inch MacBook Pro comes equipped with Apple's M2 Pro chip featuring a 10-core CPU and 16-core GPU. It also has 16GB of memory and a 512GB SSD and can be purchased in Space Gray for $1,699 during B&H's 50th Anniversary Sale.
The $300 Deal Zone price drop represents the lowest price we've seen to date on the 2023 MacBook Pro. Free standard shipping is included within the contiguous U.S. and Payboo cardholders can also get an instant sales tax refund in qualifying states.
Loaded M1 Max MacBook Pros also heavily discounted
Steep markdowns have also been issued on closeout models, with M1 Max configurations featuring 64GB of memory now up to $1,900 off. Both 14-inch and 16-inch models are eligible for the Deal Zone savings.
- M1 Max MacBook Pro 14" (10C CPU, 32C GPU), 64GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Space Gray: $2,299 ($1,800 off)
- M1 Max MacBook Pro 16" (10C CPU, 32C GPU), 64GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Space Gray: $2,799 ($1,500 off)
- M1 Max MacBook Pro 14" (10C CPU, 32C GPU), 64GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Silver: $2,299 ($1,800 off)
- M1 Max MacBook Pro 16" (10C CPU, 32C GPU), 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD, Space Gray: $2,999 ($1,900 off)
- M1 Max MacBook Pro 16" (10C CPU, 32C GPU), 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD, Silver: $2,999 ($1,900 off)
B&H's special Bild Deal Zone event is set to end on Sept. 7 at 11:59 p.m. ET, or while supplies last.
Shop the best Apple prices
Apple resellers are also running specials on additional hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories to complement your setup, software to enhance your productivity, and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week: