Apple posts Mac OS X 10.4.1 Server updateOn the heels of Mac OS X 10.4.1 Client comes the release of Mac OS X Server 10.4.1. According to Apple, the update delivers security fixes as well as improvements for file sharing using AFP and SMB/CIFS network file service; software Update Server notifications and synchronization of package downloads; displaying published Weblog Server content after a reboot; binding to LDAP and Active Directory during system startup; remote management using the Server Admin application; creating and burning disk images using Disk Utility and System Image Utility; and compatibility with third party applications and devices. More specific details are available in an Apple Knowledge Base article.
On Topic: General
- Apple confirms plans for World Trade Center store in New York City
- Apple manufacturer Pegatron begins automating factories, reducing hires
- Apple's Phil Schiller joins DNA sequencing company's board of directors
- Google Play Store gets Family Library feature with limited iOS support
- Xiaomi launches Mi Notebook Air, targeting Apple's MacBook lineup