Monday, March 05, 2012, 02:05 pm PT (05:05 pm ET)
Mac OS X Lion update resolves Time Machine issueApple on Monday released an update for Mac OS X 10.7.3 which resolves an issue that some users faced when restoring their Mac from a Time Machine backup.
Mac OS X 10.7.3 Supplemental Update is intended only for those Mac users who have Time Machine enabled and are running backups with the software.
System requirements are limited to Mac OS X 10.7.3 Lion users only.
The download comes in at 24.55 MB and is available through Software Update or Apple's support page.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple releases OS X Yosemite Public Beta 2, new iTunes 12 beta for testing
- Intuit releases redesigned Quicken 2015 for Mac, first new version in 7 years
- Apple releases Safari 7.1 and 6.2, OS X Server 3.2 betas to developers
- Apple updates pro-level video suite with fixes for Final Cut Pro X, Compressor and Motion
- Mailbox for Mac hits public beta, adds synced drafts and 'snooze to desktop' feature