Monday, March 05, 2012, 02:05 pm PT (05:05 pm ET)
Mac OS X Lion update resolves Time Machine issueApple on Monday released an update for Mac OS X 10.7.3 which resolves an issue that some users faced when restoring their Mac from a Time Machine backup.
Mac OS X 10.7.3 Supplemental Update is intended only for those Mac users who have Time Machine enabled and are running backups with the software.
System requirements are limited to Mac OS X 10.7.3 Lion users only.
The download comes in at 24.55 MB and is available through Software Update or Apple's support page.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- How to send and receive SMS text messages in OS X Yosemite
- Using widgets in OS X Yosemite's new Notification Center
- How to activate 'Dark mode' in OS X Yosemite
- iCloud Drive allows OS X Yosemite users to store any type of file in the cloud
- How to use Mail Drop and Markup to send large emails in OS X Yosemite