Monday, March 05, 2012, 02:05 pm PT (05:05 pm ET)
Mac OS X Lion update resolves Time Machine issueApple on Monday released an update for Mac OS X 10.7.3 which resolves an issue that some users faced when restoring their Mac from a Time Machine backup.
Mac OS X 10.7.3 Supplemental Update is intended only for those Mac users who have Time Machine enabled and are running backups with the software.
System requirements are limited to Mac OS X 10.7.3 Lion users only.
The download comes in at 24.55 MB and is available through Software Update or Apple's support page.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple releases OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks with reliability enhancements, includes Safari 7.0.6
- Apple releases new OS X Yosemite betas for developers, public beta participants
- Apple Watch, AirDrop, iBeacon & Continuity coax advanced features from Bluetooth & WiFi
- VMWare releases Fusion 7 with support for OS X Yosemite and Retina optimization
- Apple issues first iCloud for Windows beta with iCloud Drive support