Apple launches iTunes in the Cloud movies in Japan, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, moreApple on Thursday debuted its iTunes in the Cloud feature for re-downloading purchased movies in a number of countries across the globe, including Japan and 7 European nations.
The full list of countries added are Japan, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Slovenia. iTunes in the Cloud capabilities for music debuted in Japan in February of 2012.
The service first debuted in the U.S. in late 2011. Apple has been gradually expanding worldwide availability as it secures the necessary contracts for re-downloading of content.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple brings back complimentary iTunes content with new 'Free on iTunes' section
- Apple axes long-running 'Single of the Week' iTunes promotion - report
- Apple to raise App Store prices in EU and Canada, 'change' Russian fees
- US government sanctions North Korea for Sony hack as 'The Interview' reigns atop iTunes charts
- Digital music sales dropped 9% in 2014 while streaming surged 54%