Apple launches iTunes in the Cloud movies in Japan, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, moreApple on Thursday debuted its iTunes in the Cloud feature for re-downloading purchased movies in a number of countries across the globe, including Japan and 7 European nations.
The full list of countries added are Japan, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Slovenia. iTunes in the Cloud capabilities for music debuted in Japan in February of 2012.
The service first debuted in the U.S. in late 2011. Apple has been gradually expanding worldwide availability as it secures the necessary contracts for re-downloading of content.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple Music scores another exclusive with Eminem's 'Phenomenal' music video
- How Apple Music and the iCloud Music Library work with iTunes Match
- Music streams surged to 135 billion songs ahead of Apple Music debut
- 'Likes' & personal libraries drive Apple Music's 'For You' recommendations
- How to request a song to air on Apple's Beats 1 radio station