Apple launches iTunes in the Cloud movies in Japan, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, moreApple on Thursday debuted its iTunes in the Cloud feature for re-downloading purchased movies in a number of countries across the globe, including Japan and 7 European nations.
The full list of countries added are Japan, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Slovenia. iTunes in the Cloud capabilities for music debuted in Japan in February of 2012.
The service first debuted in the U.S. in late 2011. Apple has been gradually expanding worldwide availability as it secures the necessary contracts for re-downloading of content.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple Music-exclusive Chance the Rapper album debuts in Billboard's top 10
- Apple sent senior engineers to customer's house to investigate music deletion issue
- Apple's iTunes 12.4 update provides unexpected speed boost, fixes deletion bug
- Largest shareholder urges struggling Pandora to sell itself to the highest bidder
- Apple releases iTunes 12.4 with redesigned interface, fixes bugs in OS X 10.11.5