Apple launches iTunes in the Cloud movies in Japan, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, moreApple on Thursday debuted its iTunes in the Cloud feature for re-downloading purchased movies in a number of countries across the globe, including Japan and 7 European nations.
The full list of countries added are Japan, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Slovenia. iTunes in the Cloud capabilities for music debuted in Japan in February of 2012.
The service first debuted in the U.S. in late 2011. Apple has been gradually expanding worldwide availability as it secures the necessary contracts for re-downloading of content.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple to debut 'Spoken Editions' iTunes category, turn written news into audio podcasts
- Music industry heads towards recovery on streaming services like Spotify & Apple Music
- James Corden joins Eddy Cue, Jimmy Iovine and Bozoma Saint John in new Apple Music ad
- Apple shuts down rumors of impending Tidal takeover
- Apple releases iTunes 12.5.1 with all-new Apple Music design, iOS 10 support, Siri commands in Sierra