Apple issues fourth OS X 10.9.3 beta to developers, continues focus on multimediaOne week after the last beta, Apple has returned with another pre-release version of OS X 10.9.3 for testing by employees and registered Mac developers with a focus on graphics drivers, audio, Safari, USB data synchronization, and Mail.
People involved in the beta testing process told AppleInsider that the latest version bears build number 13D28. The company did not release a coinciding beta update to the Xcode suite or the operating system's server variant.
Apple does not report any known issues with the newest build, but focus areas remain the same as they have in previous editions. This represents the fourth OS X 10.9.3 beta since the process began.
Previous betas have added support for pixel-doubled "Retina" mode with 4K monitors and contact and calendar synchronization through iTunes.
Registered Mac developers can download the OS X Mavericks 10.9.3 build 13D28 from the Mac Dev Center.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Sony plans PS4 streaming to Mac & PC with Remote Play app
- Apple apologizes to developers for Mac App Store certificate flap, explains fix
- Apple issues fourth beta of OS X 10.11.2 to developers for testing
- Certificate problems causing app authentication errors for some Mac App Store users
- Apple issues third OS X 10.11.2 beta to public testers