AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
In its on-going quest to bring you the most affordable pricing on Apple's product offerings, AppleInsider is teaming this week with Apple power reseller B&H Photo to offer the lowest prices anywhere on an entry-level 11-inch MacBook Air and a fully-loaded current-generation 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display.
Apple 11-inch MacBook Air MacBook Air (Mid-2012) for $799
First, B&H is offering AppleInsider readers Apple's mid-2012 11.6-inch MacBook Air with a 1.7GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 4GB of RAM, and a 64GB solid-state drive (MD223LL/A) for $799. That's $200 off Apple's original MSRP and $25 cheaper than the next lowest price we could find.
Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro Retina for $1,799
The Apple Authorized Reseller is also offering AI readers Apple's top-of-the-line, current-generation 13.3" MacBook Pro with Retina display, 2.5GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor, 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3L RAM, and 768GB Flash Storage (MD2132LL/A) for $1,799. That's $600 off Apple's original MSRP and the lowest prices we could find on this model by the same amount.
Both offers are limited to existing supply and are available at the advertised prices only when using the links in this article or the Apple Price Guides (a portion of which is below).
Addition Perks and Savings
In addition to the industry-leading pricing on these models, B&H also offers several additional incentives (most of which apply to all Macs they stock) on each order, including:
- Absolutely no sales tax charged on all orders (except those shipped to New York)
- Free shipping on almost all Mac orders
- B&H ships globally, not just to the United States
- Exclusively discounted AppleCare 3-Year protection plans on all Macs (see Mac+AppleCare Price Guide). The following are prices and savings for the two models listed above when bundled with B&H's discounted AppleCare plans (You must manually add AppleCare coverage on B&H's product pages, then add the combined order to your cart to see these total prices):
+ B&H Photo only charges sales tax in NY, yielding hundreds in additional savings for most readers.
^ B&H Photo offers this exclusive pricing to AppleInsider Price Guide users.
* MacMall is offering AI readers 3% off their already reduced iMac, MacBook Pro & MacBook Air prices with coupon code APPLEINSIDER01
* MacMall also only charges sales tax in CA, IL, NY, TN, MN, GA, NC, and WI, yielding hundreds in additional savings for most readers.