AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
The Digital Day deals, which offer aggressive discounts of up to 80% off on books, movies, apps, software and more, are valid today only.
Amazon's Digital Day sale serves up instant savings on popular titles, including Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom for $7.99 for Prime members, plus up to 80% off Marvel and DC digital comics and Kindle best sellers for $4.99.
Top picks can be found below, while a full list of deals can be found on Amazon's Digital Day page. Offers end at 11:59 p.m. Pacific on Dec. 28.
Amazon Digital Day deals
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom: $7.99 for Prime members (60% off)
- Up to 40% off tax software
- $10 Amazon credit with paid subscription to Showtime
- Digital magazines from $5
- 3 months of Kindle Unlimited for $0.99
- $10 Amazon credit with paid subscription to CBS All Access' Commercial Free Plan
- 40% off or more on popular movies with Prime
Additional Apple Deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running a handful of additional exclusive promotions this month on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in discounts on AppleCare, software and accessories. These deals are as follows:
- Deal #1: $225-$400 off Vega MacBook Pros
- Deal #2: Up to $300 off every 2018 15" MacBook Pro
- Deal #3: $100-$200 off Apple's 2018 MacBook Air
- Deal #4: Up to $500 off iMac Pros
- Deal #5: Apple Mega DealZone: $999 2018 MacBook Airs, $699 Mac mini