Early Prime Day deals: 15" MacBook Pros back in stock for $2,049, $560 off iPad Pros
New discounts on July 9! As Prime Day 2019 approaches, Apple Authorized Resellers are issuing steeper price cuts on Apple products, from MacBook Pros to iPad Pros. These new price drops deliver the lowest prices anywhere with bonus perks, such as free expedited shipping and even a sales tax refund.
Bigger markdowns on MacBook Pros
Back by popular demand, B&H has reinstated its $350 cash rebate on Apple's Mid 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro, bringing the price down to $2,049. Shoppers in eligible states can also receive an instant sales tax refund with B&H's Payboo Credit Card, putting over $160 back in the pockets of many consumers. Expedited shipping is also free within the contiguous U.S., with most customers receiving their orders within one to three business days.
Meanwhile, Adorama, also an Apple Authorized Reseller, dropped the price of the upgraded 2019 15-inch MacBook Pro by another $30, bringing the total discount to $230 off. This model has the line's 2.3GHz 8-core Core i9 processor, along with 512GB of SSD storage and Radeon Pro 560X graphics, offering a performance boost over the standard configuration. Need more RAM or storage? Find exclusive savings on all CTO models with our bonus promo code on Apple products.
New price drops
- 2018 15" MacBook Pro (2.2GHz, 16GB, 256GB, Radeon 555X): $2,049 ($350 off)
- 2018 15" MacBook Pro (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB, Radeon 560X) Silver: $2,449 ($350 off)
- 2019 15" MacBook Pro (2.6GHz, 16GB, 256GB, Radeon 555X) Silver: $2,199 ($200 off)
- 2019 15" MacBook Pro (2.3GHz, 16GB, 512GB, Radeon 560X) Gray: $2,569 ($230 off) Plus dozens more deals in our Price Guide...
Other Mac deals still going strong
- 2014 Mac mini (2.8GHz, 8GB, 1TB FUS): $529 ($470 off)
- 2018 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 8GB, 128GB): $1,099.99 ($100 off)
- 2018 15" MacBook Pro (2.9GHz, 32GB, 2TB, Radeon 560X) Space Gray: $3,799 ($700 off)
- 2018 15" MacBook Pro (2.9GHz, 32GB, 4TB, Radeon 560X) Space Gray: $5,199 ($1,100 off) Find every Mac deal in our Price Guide...
Steeper price cuts on iPad Pros
B&H is also leading the pack in iPad Pro deals with a $560 discount on Apple's 512GB 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Mid 2017) with cellular functionality. Now $719 after the instant rebate, this price is $80 cheaper than last week, and the best value overall, according to AppleInsider's Price Guide. It also matches B&H's WWDC DealZone price, which is the lowest we've seen on the top-of-the-line model.
iPad Pro closeout deals
- 256GB 2017 12.9" iPad Pro (Wi-Fi + Cellular) Gold: $679 ($400 off)
- 512GB 2017 12.9" iPad Pro (Wi-Fi + Cellular) Silver: $719 ($560 off)
- 512GB 2017 12.9" iPad Pro (Wi-Fi + Cellular) Gold: $719 ($560 off) Plus more clearance deals...
Current 11" iPad Pro discounts
- 11" iPad Pro (512GB, Wi-Fi): $949 ($200 off)
- 11" iPad Pro (512GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular): $1,099 ($200 off) View more deals in our 11" iPad Pro Price Guide...
Deals on the latest 12.9" iPad Pros
Plus more Apple deals
AppleInsider has partnered with top Apple Authorized Resellers to bring you even more Apple discounts, many of which are available only at AI. Top offers on a variety of Macs, iPads and Apple Watches can be found below, with the lowest prices available every day in our Apple Price Guide.