Apple's Core i9 16-inch MacBook Pro (2.3GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB) is on sale for $2,549
Apple's high-end 16-inch MacBook Pro is on sale for $2,549 exclusively for AppleInsider readers. Find out how to save $250 on this premium model, as well as take advantage of bonus savings on every other 16-inch MacBook Pro configuration.
Bonus coupon savings
Apple's 16-inch MacBook Pro is one of the hottest tech gifts this holiday season, and AppleInsider readers can save $250 in combined coupon and instant savings on a high-end, 8-core config with additional storage and upgraded graphics.
The Core i9 model features an upgraded 2.3GHz processor, 16GB of memory, 1TB SSD and premium 5500M 4GB graphics. Now $2,549 with coupon code APINSIDER using this special pricing link, the combined instant and coupon savings total $250 off MSRP.
Shoppers looking to upgrade shipping and take advantage of bonus perks, such as 1-year drops and spills protection, can tack on a VIP360 membership for an additional $49.99 per year (terms and conditions can be found at Adorama.com). Those that prefer to add AppleCare can also do so at a discount, with the extended protection plan $30 off when purchased with a 16-inch MacBook Pro.
No interest financing when paid in full within 12 months is also available with the Adorama Credit Card, a great option if you're looking to spread the payments out over time.
And if you'd prefer a different storage capacity or RAM amount, the APINSIDER coupon works on every other 16-inch MacBook Pro at Adorama as well with discounts of up to $300 off. Information can be found in our 16-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide.
Core i9 16" MacBook Pro savings
- 16" MacBook Pro 8C (2.3GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB) Gray: $2,549* ($250 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 8C (2.3GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB) Silver: $2,549* ($250 off) *Price with coupon code APINSIDER using the special pricing links above or in our 16-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide. Prices above are the final, total prices for most shoppers. Plus, save $30 on AppleCare at time of purchase. [Need help?]
(*) How to apply the Apple promo code at Adorama
- Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
- Add the MacBook Pro 16 inch to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
- That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive savings on Apple hardware for the holidays that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus discounts on AppleCare, software and more. These offers are as follows: