Flash Deal Zone: 13-inch MacBook Pro dips to $1,049, $30 off AppleCare today only
Apple's 13-inch MacBook Pro (Mid 2019) in Space Gray is discounted to $1,049 today only during B&H Photo's latest Deal Zone event. Plus, save $30 on AppleCare.
MacBook Pro Deal Zone
For 24 hours only, B&H Photo is knocking $250 off Apple's 2019 13-inch MacBook Pro in Space Gray. This standard model has a quad-core 1.4GHz Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage space and two Thunderbolt 3 ports. And at $1,049, this is the lowest 2019 13-inch MacBook Pro price available, according to our Price Guide. AppleCare is also $30 off when added as a bundle to your cart from the DealZone page.
Each MacBook Pro comes with free shipping within the contiguous U.S. and no interest financing when paid in full within 12 months with the B&H Financing Card. Or save on sales tax entirely on orders shipped to qualifying zip codes with the Payboo Card.
The $1,049 flash MacBook Pro deal is valid today only, or while supplies last.
Top 13-inch MacBook Pro deals
- 2017 13" MacBook Pro (2.3GHz, 8GB, 128GB) Space Gray: $949 ($350 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (1.4GHz, 8GB, 128GB) Space Gray: $1,049 ($250 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (1.4GHz, 8GB, 256GB) Space Gray: $1,099 ($400 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (2.4GHz, 8GB, 256GB) Silver: $1,299 ($400 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (2.4GHz, 16GB, 256GB) Silver: $1,499 ($500 off)
- 2020 13" MacBook Pro (1.4GHz, 8GB, 256GB): $1,225 ($75 off)
- 2020 13" MacBook Pro (2.0GHz, 16GB, 512GB) Space Gray: $1,649 ($150 off)
- 2020 13" MacBook Pro (2.0GHz, 16GB, 1TB) Silver: $1,819 ($180 off)
- 2020 13" MacBook Pro (2.0GHz, 16GB, 1TB) Space Gray: $1,825 ($175 off)
- 2020 13" MacBook Pro (2.0GHz, 32GB, 512GB) Space Gray: $2,049 ($150 off) Find the lowest 13-inch MacBook Pro prices on every other model...
Additional Apple discounts
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive discounts on Mac hardware that will not only deliver the best Apple prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on AppleCare protection plans, Office 365 and more. These offers are as follows: