Deals: AirPods fall back to $129, Apple Watch $169, 2020 13-inch MacBook Pro gets $175 price cut
Early Labor Day weekend deals are here, with the return of fan favorites as well as the addition of new Apple markdowns. Save up to $180 on the newest MacBook Pro, plus grab an Apple Watch for just $169 and AirPods for as low as $129 at Amazon.
Early Labor Day deals on Apple
Amazon's $129.98 AirPods (Wired Charging Case) promotion is back heading into the Labor Day weekend, along with a new markdown on AirPods 2 with Wireless Charging Case, which are now $45 off. Both of these AirPods deals ring in as the lowest prices available on the popular earphones.
The $169 Space Gray Apple Watch 3 is also back in stock this first week of September after selling out in August. The popular style offers the most budget-friendly price point on an Apple Watch, according to our Wearables Price Guide.
Another popular deal is this 2020 13-inch MacBook Pro (MWP52LL/A) for $1,825. Equipped with a 10th Gen 2.0GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 16GB of memory and 1TB of storage, the config in Space Gray is $175 off at Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama thanks to a $100 instant discount stacked with $74 off promo code APINSIDER. You must shop through this special pricing link and enter the code in the same browsing session to redeem the exclusive price, with detailed activation instructions here.
Want to save a few extra bucks? The Silver version of the same configuration is $1,819 using our pricing links and the APINSIDER coupon code.
Current AirPods and AirPods Pro deals
Apple Watch back in stock for $169
- Apple Watch 3 (38mm, GPS) Space Gray Case, Black Sport Band: $169 ($30 off)
- Apple Watch 3 (38mm, GPS) Silver Case, White Sport Band: $169 ($30 off) Find the lowest Apple Watch prices in our savings guide...
2020 13" MacBook Pro savings
- 2020 13" MacBook Pro (2.0GHz, 16GB, 1TB) Space Gray: $1,825 ($175 off)
- 2020 13" MacBook Pro (2.0GHz, 16GB, 1TB) Silver: $1,819 ($180 off) Plus the lowest 13-inch MacBook Pro prices on dozens more configs...
(*) How to apply the Apple promo code at Adorama
- Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK.
- Click the buy button next to the Adorama price. A pop-up box will appear where you can copy the APINSIDER code.
- Then click "Activate Deal" to be directed to Adorama's site.
- Add the MacBook Pro to your cart, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
- That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive specials that will not only deliver the best Apple prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on AppleCare, Office 365 and more. These offers are as follows: