AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
For a short time only, a dozen selected Mac apps including PDF Reader, RealVPN, and TextSniper, are available in the annual Limited Edition bundle for $29.99 — and AppleInsider readers get an additional 40% off for Black Friday.
Users can protect their browsing privacy with RealVPN, which usually costs $249. Plus they can protect their important details with Sticky Password Premium, normally $199.
The dozen apps also include Scapple for brainstorming ideas, and then Pagico 10, the task and data management app for getting those ideas done.
The complete list of apps is:
- XSplit VCam Premium
- Sticky Password Premium
- PDF Reader for Mac Pro Edition
- Pagico 10: Task & Data Management Software
- Flame Painter 4
- Filmage Screen Pro
- CloudMounter Personal License
- BuhoCleaner Family Plan
- AppGamerKit Studio
- TextSniper for Mac
Bought together, the whole set costs $29.99, where bought separately the apps would total over $1,000. The bundle is available via the AppleInsider Shop, powered by Stack Commerce.
Use coupon code MACBUNDLE40 to save an additional 40% off the already discounted price, bringing the cost down to $18. Find even more holiday discounts on apps in our Black Friday software deals roundup.
Plus, discounts on Apple hardware
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the products, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals leading up to Black Friday:
- Early Black Friday deals knock up to $200 off 2021 MacBook Pros
- Ends Nov. 22: Save $150 on this loaded M1 Mac mini
- AirPods 3, AirPods Pro on sale now at Amazon
- Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro is discounted, plus bonus AppleCare savings
- MacBook Air with 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD drops to $1,289, plus $40 off AppleCare