Amazon has issued a $250 discount on Apple's upgraded 14-inch MacBook Pro with a 10-core CPU, 16-core GPU and 1TB of storage, delivering the lowest price on record.
New 14-inch MacBook Pro price drop
The $250 cash discount is in the form of a $70 instant rebate stacked with $179.01 in bonus savings at checkout on the retail M1 Pro configuration with a 10-core CPU, 16-core GPU and 16GB of RAM in Apple's silver finish. The upgraded model also has 1TB of storage, double that of the standard 14-inch MacBook Pro.
According to our 14-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide, which tracks the best MacBook Pro deals available, Amazon's sale price beats other Apple resellers by $100. Units are in stock and ready to ship at press time, beating Apple's own weeklong backorder delay.
Additional Apple deals
If you're looking for the best deals on Apple hardware, it's worth checking out our Apple Price Guide. Updated daily, there are hundreds of exclusive discounts on everything from iPads to MacBooks. Here are a few specials heading into the Presidents' Day weekend:
- Hard-to-find 16-inch MacBook Pro w/ 32GB RAM is $150 to $200 off, in stock
- Lifetime Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 for Mac license dips to $49.99
- Today's AirPods deals knock up to $100 off product range
- February's best MacBook Air deals deliver prices as low as $899
- Save $100 on Apple's Mac mini with 16GB RAM, now $799