Get up to $200 in Samsung credit to preorder upcoming Galaxy Fold, Watch devices
Samsung's August Unpacked Event is almost here, and for a limited time you can secure a Samsung credit of up to $200 to be used on upcoming Galaxy devices.
Samsung's Galaxy Unpacked Event starts at 9 a.m. EDT on August 10 and will likely introduce the Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Galaxy Watch 5 devices.
For a limited time, you can secure up to a $200 Samsung credit when you reserve an upcoming Galaxy smartphone, Galaxy Watch and/or Galaxy Buds — without any upfront cost.
It's a great way to ensure you'll be opted in to a competitive offer should you wish to preorder one or more Samsung devices next month.
Additional tech deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
- Apple's high-end 1TB MacBook Pro 14-inch dips to $1,999 ($200 off)
- Get a lifetime Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 license for $54.99
- Best Mac mini deals for July 2022
- Today's cheapest AirPods deals
- Adobe offering new customers 25% off first year of Creative Cloud All Apps plan
- Apple's high-end 1TB 14-inch MacBook Pro dips to the lowest price ever at $300 off, plus $80 off AppleCare