Amazon's best MacBook Pro 14-inch deals have returned for Cyber Week, with prices as low as $1,599.99 and savings up to $500 off.
Black Friday deals are back
After selling out due to high demand over the Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend, Amazon has replenished inventory on two of its top MacBook Pro deals, offering the standard MacBook Pro 14-inch in Space Gray for just $1,599.99, a discount of $400 off MSRP. The retail configuration is equipped with Apple's M1 Pro chip with an 8-core CPU and 14-core GPU. The laptop also has 16GB of memory and a 512GB SSD.
Those looking for additional storage space can save even more money, with the 1TB model discounted to $1,999.99 in the Silver finish — $500 off Apple's retail price. At press time, delivery dates fall between early and mid-December, so be sure to place your order now for holiday gift-giving.
Cyber Week specials on every other MacBook Pro
You can also find exclusive savings on upgraded configure-to-order (CTO) models along with AppleCare discounts in our 14-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide. At press time, retailers are knocking up to $900 off the upgraded configurations for Cyber Week.
Those looking for the steepest price drop on a 16-inch MacBook Pro should check out this $1,989 deal on the standard model, in addition to $80 off AppleCare with our exclusive promo code.
The AppleInsider Deals Team will continue to track the best holiday deals all season long, so be sure to bookmark our Apple Price Guide to view up-to-date pricing and exclusive offers from leading Apple resellers.
Additional deals for Apple fans
- Cyber Week deals: $799 MacBook Air, up to $900 off MacBook Pro, $1,799 Mac Studio, more
- Ends today: Get a lifetime Babbel language learning subscription for $199
- Mac Studio (M1 Max chip, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD) discounted to $2,349
- Apple's upgraded 14-inch MacBook Pro loaded with upgrades dips to $1,949 ($550 off), plus $70 off AppleCare
- Pick up Apple's M2 MacBook Air for just $1,049, plus $40 off AppleCare
- Best AirPods deals for November