Labor Day marks the unofficial end of summer, and as families start shifting from outdoor activities to indoor ones, it's time to evaluate your electronic setups. Holidays make for great excuses to slash prices, and these retailers don't disappoint with fantastic deals from around the web.
We collected the most appealing deals from retailers like Amazon, B&H Photo, Adorama, and Best Buy to produce this one-stop guide for Labor Day savings. Check out these deals and save hundreds while updating your electronics, TVs, and appliances ahead of the cooler weather.
While we covered several amazing deals from Amazon earlier this week, some stand-out deals for the Labor Day weekend include the following:
- iPad Air 5th-generation Wi-Fi + Cellular with M1 chip and 64GB storage in Pink: $629.99 (was $749)
- Apple AirPods Max in any color: $449.99 (was $549)
- 15-inch MacBook Air with M2 chip, 8GB Unified Memory, and 256GB SSD in any color: $1,099 (was $1,299)
- 13-inch MacBook Air with M1 chip, 8GB RAM, and 256GB SSD in any color: $749 (was $999)
- MacBook Pro 16-inch with M2 Max, 32GB Unified Memory, 1TB SSD in Silver or Space Gray: $3,249 (was $3,499)
From B&H Photo
B&H Photo always has massive discounts on electronic gear, and this holiday weekend is no different. Check out some of the biggest discounts we uncovered from B&H Photo.
- 15-inch MacBook Air with M2 chip, 8GB Unified Memory, and 256GB SSD in Silver: $1,099 (was $1,299)
- SanDisk 256GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter: $19.99 (save $28)
- Lenovo D22e-20 22" 16:9 FreeSync VA Monitor: $64.99 (save $75)
- 16-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD: $1,949 (save $750)
- 13-inch MacBook Air with M2 chip, 8GB Unified Memory, 256GB SSD: $949 (save $150)
At AppleInsider, we often find some of the best deals on Apple gear, accessories, and other electronics. This week, we also found large savings on a wide range of products you don't want to miss.
- Apple TV HD, 32GB (save with promo code AppleInsider APINSIDER: $67 (was $149.99)
- Apple Smart Keyboard for 10.5" iPad Pro and iPad Air: $74.99 (was $169)
- Apple Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 12.9", 4th Gen, US English: $264.99 (was $399.99)
- MacBook Pro 14" with M1 Pro chip, 16GB RAM, and 512GB SSD: $1,549 with promo code APINSIDER (was $1,999)
- MacBook Pro 16" with M1 Pro chip, 32GB RAM, and 512GB SSD: $1,849 with promo code APINSIDER (was $2,899)
- MacBook Pro 16" with M1 Max chip, 64GB RAM, and 1TB SSD: $2,299 with promo code APINSIDER (was $3,699)
- GoPro HERO11 Black: $349 (was $499)
- Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 Mirrorless Digital with lens: $1,297.99 (was $1,797.99)
From Best Buy
The biggest name in electronic retailers has to be Best Buy. While these deals are less focused on Apple products, you'll still want to check out the savings you can find over Labor Day weekend.
- LG 83" Class G3 Series OLED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV with One Wall Design: $5,799.99 (was $6,499.99)
- GE Profile UltraFast 4.8 cu ft Large Capacity All-in-One Washer/Dryer Combo with Ventless Heat Pump Technology: $2,499.99 (was $2,899.99)
- Bose - Headphones 700 Wireless Noise Cancelling Over-the-Ear Headphones: $299 (was $379)
- Dell - S2722QC 27.0" 4K IPS LED UHD - AMD FreeSync - VESA - Monitor: $299.99 (was $399.99)
- Epson - EcoTank ET-4850 All-in-One Supertank Inkjet Printer: $399.99 (was $549.99)
From everywhere else
There are plenty of additional bargains on hundreds of Apple products in our Price Guide. Snap these other deals up before they expire:
- Dollar Flight Club Premium Plus+ Lifetime Subscription (96% off) for $59.97 at StackSocial
- Gigabyte Aero 16 RTX 3070 Ti Gaming Laptop (normally $2,549, 45% off) for $1,399 at Newegg
- LG OLED evo C3 65-inch 4K Smart TV (Get a $200 Newegg gift card with purchase) for $1,996.99 at Newegg
- 2TB iPad Pro 12.9-inch (orig. $2,199, $900 off) for $1,299 at Adorama