Apple's budget-friendly M1 MacBook Air deal is back at $749.99 with delivery before Christmas.
The $749.99 price applies to the standard M1 MacBook Air 13-inch equipped with a 7-core GPU, 8GB of memory and a 256GB SSD in your choice of Space Gray, Silver or Gold.
At press time, Amazon has an on-page coupon on the M1 Air in your choice of finish, bringing the cost down to $749.99. Best Buy also has the $749.99 price, but for Plus and Total members. Those with a Total membership can also get up to two years of AppleCare with the MacBook Air purchase as long as you remain a member.
With a regular retail price of $999, the $749.99 price is the cheapest available, according to our M1 MacBook Air Price Guide.
Those looking for the latest MacBook Air with an M2 chip can also find discounts on both the 13-inch and 15-inch configurations, including the standard 13-inch MacBook Air M2 with an 8-core GPU, 8GB of memory and a 256GB SSD on sale for $949 and the standard 15-inch for as low as $1,099.
Find the best deals across the entire category in our Mac Price Guide.
Save on even more holiday gifts
With the holiday season well underway, there are plenty of discounts available to score the perfect gift at a fraction of the retail cost. Check out more of our favorite offers below and compare prices across hundreds of Apple products in our Apple Price Guide.
- Ring in the savings: $250 off Apple's new 16" M3 MacBook Pro
- Every M3 MacBook Pro & iMac is up to $250 off, plus up to $80 off AppleCare
- Best Buy launches 20 days of holiday deals, with new doorbusters daily
- This M3 Max MacBook Pro 14-inch with 96GB RAM is down to $3,749, plus $50 off AppleCare
- Get a lifetime Babbel language learning subscription for $149.97 this week only