Apple seeds eighth OS X 10.8.3 beta build with no known issuesApple on Thursday issued the eighth beta of OS X 10.8.3, the forthcoming maintenance update for Mountain Lion, with minor changes made to Wi-Fi assets
The latest pre-release build, designated as "12D58," was seeded to developers just over a week after Apple sent out the previous beta of OS X Mountain Lion. Any changes that may have been made to the software from its previous release are unknown.
As with earlier releases, the latest 12D58 build asks developers to focus their energies toward testing AirPlay, AirPort, Game Center, Graphics Drivers, and Safari.
Since December, developers have been able to receive update notifications through Software Update and download beta builds directly from the Mac App Store by using the new "OS X Software Update Seed Configuration Utility."
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Algoriddim djay Pro comes to Mac, TurboTax debuts new iOS app for tax season
- Apple issues Safari 8.0.3, 7.1.3 and 6.2.3 betas to developers with bug fixes, general improvements
- Pixelmator unveils major updates for iPad and Mac, Fleksy adds extensions and GIFs
- Art+Tech: Sunday MASS art dance party taps Mac apps for 3D projection mapping
- Apple releases third beta of OS X 10.10.2 with focuses on Wi-Fi, Mail & VoiceOver