Monday, June 17, 2013, 10:27 am PT (01:27 pm ET)
Paperback edition of Walter Isaacon's 'Steve Jobs' coming Sept. 10 with new coverWalter Isaacson's best-selling biography of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs will be available in paperback with a new front cover starting Sept. 10.
The paperback edition of Steve Jobs is currently available for preorder at Amazon. Simon & Schuster has announced that the title will become available on Sept. 10 with a new afterword.
The book will also sport a new cover, according to All Things D, featuring a younger Jobs in the same thumb-on-chin pose he had on the original hardcover title.
The paperback edition of "Steve Jobs" has been a long time coming, as the title was originally released in late 2011, soon after the Apple co-founder passed. It went on to become Amazon's best-selling book of the year.
The publisher has not revealed sales figures for the title, but it did reach sales of 380,000 copies in its first week of availability in the U.S.
On Topic: General
- Rumor: Google pressured Asus to cancel Android/Windows dual-boot devices
- Apple's Tim Cook meets Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at Apple HQ
- Apple gobbling up retail market share as Radio Shack, Best Buy shrink
- Construction of Apple's new San Francisco flagship store gets final go ahead
- Apple exploring device pairing with Touch ID, camera privacy using diffusers