Paperback edition of Walter Isaacon's 'Steve Jobs' coming Sept. 10 with new coverWalter Isaacson's best-selling biography of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs will be available in paperback with a new front cover starting Sept. 10.
The paperback edition of Steve Jobs is currently available for preorder at Amazon. Simon & Schuster has announced that the title will become available on Sept. 10 with a new afterword.
The book will also sport a new cover, according to All Things D, featuring a younger Jobs in the same thumb-on-chin pose he had on the original hardcover title.
The paperback edition of "Steve Jobs" has been a long time coming, as the title was originally released in late 2011, soon after the Apple co-founder passed. It went on to become Amazon's best-selling book of the year.
The publisher has not revealed sales figures for the title, but it did reach sales of 380,000 copies in its first week of availability in the U.S.
On Topic: General
- Review: 'Steve Jobs' an electric depiction of Apple's enigmatic founder
- This week on AppleInsider: 13 million iPhones, OS X El Capitan, Bell on board & more
- Apple enhances Siri team with purchase of VocalIQ, a car-focused British speech tech firm
- Apple, Inc. massively expanding its iCloud data centers in Nevada, Oregon
- AppleInsider podcast goes hands-on with iPhone 6s, talks 3D Touch, music subscriptions, more