Apple's quarterly conference call for Q3 2013 scheduled for July 23Apple on Monday announced it will be holding its quarterly conference call for the third fiscal quarter of 2013 on July 23, where CEO Tim Cook and CFO Peter Oppenheimer will likely discuss the company's performance over the past three months.
In an update to its Investor Relations webpage, Apple announced the upcoming earnings call, which should include company performance information for the third quarter and forward looking statements for the fourth quarter.
During Apple's quarterly conference call for the second quarter of 2013, the company beat Wall Street expectations on revenue, but saw profits slow for the first time in ten years.
As for this quarter, Apple's guidance put revenue between $33.5 billion and $35.5 billion, with gross margin between 36 percent and 37 percent and operating expenses between $3.85 billion and $3.95 billion. Other income/(expense) was pegged at around $300 million.
Apple's conference call for the second quarter of 2013 is scheduled for Tuesday, July 23, at 2 p.m. Pacific / 5 p.m. Eastern. AppleInsider will be covering the call live, while a live audio stream will be made available here.
On Topic: Investor
- Investor George Soros latest to snap up Apple stock as prices reach trough
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway buys $1B of Apple stock
- Appaloosa unloads all Apple shares as other hedge funds trim position
- Alphabet again briefly overtakes Apple as America's most valuable company
- Apple Inc. shares reach ex-dividend as it gears up to distribute $2.9 billion to shareholders