Apple's quarterly conference call for Q3 2013 scheduled for July 23Apple on Monday announced it will be holding its quarterly conference call for the third fiscal quarter of 2013 on July 23, where CEO Tim Cook and CFO Peter Oppenheimer will likely discuss the company's performance over the past three months.
In an update to its Investor Relations webpage, Apple announced the upcoming earnings call, which should include company performance information for the third quarter and forward looking statements for the fourth quarter.
During Apple's quarterly conference call for the second quarter of 2013, the company beat Wall Street expectations on revenue, but saw profits slow for the first time in ten years.
As for this quarter, Apple's guidance put revenue between $33.5 billion and $35.5 billion, with gross margin between 36 percent and 37 percent and operating expenses between $3.85 billion and $3.95 billion. Other income/(expense) was pegged at around $300 million.
Apple's conference call for the second quarter of 2013 is scheduled for Tuesday, July 23, at 2 p.m. Pacific / 5 p.m. Eastern. AppleInsider will be covering the call live, while a live audio stream will be made available here.
On Topic: Investor
- Apple, Samsung, Facebook, Amazon & the case of the 'very bad' Q2
- Apple buybacks to resume on Friday, gobbling up stock priced near the lowest of 2016
- Citing concerns in China, activist investor Carl Icahn no longer owns shares of Apple
- Apple R&D spending jumps to $2.5B in Q2, accounted for 5% of total revenue
- Wall Street remains optimistic about 'iPhone 7' & Apple's 2017 after Q2 declines