Apple's quarterly conference call for Q3 2013 scheduled for July 23Apple on Monday announced it will be holding its quarterly conference call for the third fiscal quarter of 2013 on July 23, where CEO Tim Cook and CFO Peter Oppenheimer will likely discuss the company's performance over the past three months.
In an update to its Investor Relations webpage, Apple announced the upcoming earnings call, which should include company performance information for the third quarter and forward looking statements for the fourth quarter.
During Apple's quarterly conference call for the second quarter of 2013, the company beat Wall Street expectations on revenue, but saw profits slow for the first time in ten years.
As for this quarter, Apple's guidance put revenue between $33.5 billion and $35.5 billion, with gross margin between 36 percent and 37 percent and operating expenses between $3.85 billion and $3.95 billion. Other income/(expense) was pegged at around $300 million.
Apple's conference call for the second quarter of 2013 is scheduled for Tuesday, July 23, at 2 p.m. Pacific / 5 p.m. Eastern. AppleInsider will be covering the call live, while a live audio stream will be made available here.
On Topic: Investor
- Pokemon Go could add $3B to Apple revenues, analyst says
- Unexpected success of iPhone SE predicted to drop Apple's average selling price to $637
- 'Very low' expectations for Apple earnings set up positive risk/reward, Wells Fargo says
- Barclays lowers AAPL target to $115 on overall problems in smartphone demand
- Wall Street expects Apple shipped 40M iPhones in June quarter, down from 47.5M a year ago