Deals: Early Black Friday Sale serves up two Apple MacBook Airs under $800AppleInsider sponsor MacMall is hosting an early Black Friday sale over the next couple of days that — when reduced with this month's instant discount coupons — offer two 11-inch MacBook Airs for less than $800.
The mid-2012 models each sport a dual-core Intel Core i5 1.7GHz Ivy Bridge processor, 4GB of RAM, and a 11-inch display. A model with 64GB of solid-state storage is on sale for $749.99, while one with 128GB is discounted to $819.99. However, AppleInsider readers can use the links in this article and our Price Guides to activate a Promo Code field on MacMall's pages and then manually apply 3% discount code APPLEINSIDER01. This will drop the prices of those two models to $727.49 and $795.39, respectively:
Apple 11-inch MacBook Air (1.70GHz/4GB/64GB ) - $727.49
Apple 11-inch MacBookAir (1.70GHz/4GB/128GB) - $795.39
The same coupon also works for all MacBook Airs, MacBook Pros and iMacs listed in the Price Guides, and customers in most states save on sales tax as MacMall only tax to orders shipped to CA, IL, NY, TN, MN, GA, NC, and WI.
On Topic: Current Hardware
- Apple brings 2TB Mac mini configuration back to online store
- Worldwide PC market staggers in Q4 as Apple's Mac reaches new heights
- Roundup: The best external monitor alternatives to Apple's outdated Thunderbolt Display
- Apple's latest Mac Pro continues to cause problems for professional users
- Apple's Mac EFI found vulnerable to bootkit attack via rogue Thunderbolt devices