Target's Black Friday ad highlights $479 iPad Air with free $100 gift card, other Apple dealsRetail chain Target released a preview of its upcoming Black Friday sale ad on Monday, with one page dedicated to discounted Apple products, including the latest iPad Air, non-Retina iPad mini and iTunes gift cards, among others.
The 37-page advertisement was posted to Target's website to whet the appetites of U.S. consumers ahead of the year's biggest shopping day.
Of particular interest is page five, which includes Target's Apple discounts and deals. For example, the store will be selling the new 16GB iPad Air with Wi-Fi for $479, a savings of $20 off Apple's own price.
In addition, Target is giving away a $100 gift card with every full-size iPad purchase, $75 for every iPad mini, $50 for the 16GB fifth-generation iPod touch and $30 for any iPhone 5s. Gift card quantities are limited, the store notes.
Other deals include a $60 pack of iTunes gift cards for $50, as well as $10 off Apple TV units.
Prices listed are good between Nov. 28 to Nov. 30. Following Black Friday, online purveyors hold their own after-Thanksgiving sale called Cyber Monday, which is sure to bring discounts on the latest Apple products as the holiday shopping season kicks off.
On Topic: General
- Chicago Apple Stores targeted in traveling fraud scheme
- Redbox makes second go at online streaming, Google Maps gets 'Wi-Fi only' mode
- Twitter adds weekly MLB & NHL games to live sports coverage
- Apple leases 40,000 square feet for development accelerator in Bengaluru, India
- Verizon to buy struggling Yahoo for $4.83 billion