Cyber Monday Discounts: $200 off 13" MacBook Pro Retina, up to $60 off iPads, free gift cardsAmong Cyber Monday's most popular Apple deals are $200 off the company's current 13-inch MacBook Pro Retina, $200 off Apple's MacBook Pro with DVD/CD, up to $60 off iPads, a free $40 Amazon gift card with the purchase of a Nest learning thermostat, free $50 gift card from Best Buy, and more.
For its part, NewEgg via eBay lists the mid-2013 11-inch MacBook Air 1.3GHz/4GB/128GB model for $869.99 — thats 13% (or $130) off Apple's MSRP, and $27 cheaper than the lowest price seen this Black Friday. The offer is limited to 5 per customer while supplies last.
eBay Apple Deals
11-inch MacBook Air 1.3GHz/4GB/128GB for for $869.99 ($130 Savings) SOLD OUT
- Apple iPad Air 16GB WiFi Space Grey or Silver $469.95 ($29.01 savings)
- Apple iPad Mini 32GB Wi-Fi 7.9" Display for $369 ($60 off)
- Apple iPhone 4S 64GB Factory Unlocked Smartphone (open box) for $470 (55% off)
Separately, Best Buy has knocked $100 and $200 off Apple's late-2013 MacBook Pros with Retina display, the latter of which is the lowest price thus far this holiday shopping season. Best Buy will also throw in a $50 gift card if you choose Store Pick up for your order instead of shipping. This same promotion is valid on any order over $100. Update: B&H Photo has matched Best Buy's pricing at $1,399 and $1,599. While Best Buy charges sales tax on all orders, B&H Photo only charges sales tax on orders shipped to NY, yielding lower net prices in most scenarios.
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display 2.4GHz 13" (8GB, 256GB) for $1,399.99 ($100 off)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display 2.6GHz 13" (8GB, 512GB) for $1,599.99 ($200 off)
In addition to the price matching and sales tax omission, B&H also offers exclusive discounts to AI readers on AppleCare Protection Plans when purchased alongside a new Mac. Simply add a protection plan to your item from B&H's drop down menu to see reduced costs. For instance, a $349 15-inch MacBook plan prices at $244 and a $249 11- and 13-inch MacBook protection plan prices at just $179.99:
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display 2.4GHz 13" (8GB, 256GB) for $1,399.99 ($100 off, tax-free outside NY)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display 2.6GHz 13" (8GB, 512GB) for $1,599.99 ($200 off, tax-free outside NY)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with CD/DVD (current model) 2.3GHz/4GB/500GB HDD for $1,599.00 ($200 off, tax-free outside NY)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro 2.5GHz/8GB/768GB (2012 model) for $1799 ($600 off, tax-free outside NY)
- 27.0-inch iMac (3.2GHz/8GB/1TB) 2012 model for $1599.00 ($400 off, tax-free outside NY)
- Canon PIXMA MG6320 AirPrint Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Photo Printer (Blue) for $49.99 ($150 off)
- Panasonic PT-AE8000U Full HD 3D Home Theater Projector for $1799 after rebate ($750 off)
- $50 off KindleFire HD
- Limited time lightening deals every hour
- Nest Learning Thermostat for $249 with bonus $40 Amazon gift card.
For Cyber Monday pricing on other Mac models and the remainder of Apple's product families, please refer to our price guides at prices.appleinsider.com (Mac segment below):
On Topic: Current Hardware
- IDC: $200-350 Chromebooks shipped 37% more U.S. units in Q1 vs Apple's $1,200 MacBooks
- OWC expands Boot Camp compatibility to all SSDs, eases storage upgrade path for Mac
- Lower MacBook sales push Apple down to sixth place in laptop marketshare
- Watch: Apple's 2016 MacBook vs. 2015 13" MacBook Air in head-to-head comparison
- Watch: Apple's 2016 MacBook vs. 2015 MacBook in speed test comparison