Apple enlists help of Cookie Monster to highlight 'Hey Siri' in new iPhone 6s adApple on Wednesday shared a new iPhone 6s ad starring Sesame Street's Cookie Monster and focusing on "Hey Siri," a new hands-free control function introduced last year.
The minute-long spot posted to YouTube, titled "Timer," finds the famously famished blue Muppet doing what he loves most — baking cookies — with a little help from Apple's always-on Hey Siri feature.
A well-crafted ad, "Timer" starts out with Cookie Monster popping a tray of cookies into the oven, but instead of setting a cooking timer by hand, he invokes the built-in virtual assistant. Presumably because his hands are dirty.
Apple previously highlighted Hey Siri functionality in a commercial that aired in December.
On Topic: iPhone
- New photos show possible Lightning-equipped EarPods for Apple's 'iPhone 7'
- Porsche expands Apple CarPlay support with 2017 Panamera
- Cirrus Logic unveils Apple-authorized Lightning headphone development kit
- Apple supplier Flexium expects sales rebound in July, likely tied to 'iPhone 7'
- On its 9th birthday, Apple's iPhone finds itself at a crossroads