AppleInsider podcast talks iPad upgrade cycle, watchOS 3 simplicity, 'iPhone 7' rumorsThis week on the AppleInsider podcast, Neil and Victor talk iPad upgrade cycles, compare simplicity of iPods and Apple Watch, and catch you up on all the latest 'iPhone 7' news.
AppleInsider editors Neil Hughes and Victor Marks wrap up the latest in betas and rumors:
- The iPad upgrade cycle
- The simplicity of the iPod and iPhone compared to the Apple Watch
- 'iPhone 7' cameras and launch date
- Target misses forecast, blames it on weak Apple sales
- USB-C replacing the headphone jack
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
The show is also available on Stitcher Radio.
Show note links:
- Deals: 13" MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 4GB, 256GB) for $849; $750 off 27" iMac 5K; $150 off 128GB iPhone 6s Plus
- Street date for Apple's 'iPhone 7' could be Sept. 23, AT&T document hints
- Alleged camera module for Apple's 'iPhone 7' may hint at optical image stabilization
- Inside Apple's 2016 MacBook Pro: USB-C and Thunderbolt 3
- Intel pushes USB-C as 3.5mm jack replacement, touts better sound, thinness & power management
- Retailer Target pins missed financial goals on lackluster Apple device sales
- Apple Watch with built-in cellular data unlikely to arrive this year - report
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @thisisneil and @vmarks.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at email@example.com and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider, plus Facebook and Instagram.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.