AppleInsider podcast talks Apple Watch Nike+, HomeKit, Super Mario Run, moreThis week on the AppleInsider podcast, Victor and Neil discuss Apple's latest updates to macOS Sierra, watchOS, HomeKit updates, the Apple Watch Nike+, and more.
Reminder! Next episode is episode 100! Send in your questions and comments to email@example.com to hear them read in next week's podcast.
AppleInsider editors Victor Marks dig into Neil's experiences with:
- Super Mario Run impressions
- New HomeKit devices, functionality
- watchOS 3.1.1 update bricking Apple Watch for some
- Changing the TV home button to TV App, removing the battery estimated time in Sierra
- Fotokite Phi review
- AirPods beginning to ship
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show note links:
- Killer deal: Apple's 13" MacBook Air for $849 ($150 off) with free expedited shipping and no tax outside NY
- Apple yanks watchOS 3.1.1 update following user complaints
- Apple not finding any material battery problems in MacBook Pro, prunes time indicator in 10.12.2
- Apple releases iOS 10.2 with new 'TV' app, plus new & refreshed emoji
- Fibaro releases three new HomeKit sensors reliant on iOS 10.2 alerts feature
- Apple's Tim Cook takes close seat to Donald Trump at tech summit
- Review: Apple Watch Nike+ isn't much different from Series 2, and that's OK
- What the 'Super Mario Run' in-app purchase gets you for $9.99
- AirPods unboxed: Apple's other new wearable of the future
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @thisisneil and @vmarks.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider, plus Facebook and Instagram.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at email@example.com.