AppleInsider podcast talks new iPads, wearables, and Apple's coming 64-bit switchThis week on the AppleInsider podcast, Victor and Mikey talk about the evidence of new iPads and the rumored event, the concept of removing large numbers of apps from the App Store, and the idea of Swatch making a smart watch.
AppleInsider editors Mikey Campbell and Victor Marks discuss:
- The expected
MarchApril release of new iPads
- The new iPad model identifiers spotted around Cupertino
- New photo of the iPhone repair calibration device used in Apple Stores
- Swatch Group to make their own smart watch OS
- Over 187,000 apps potentially to be culled from the App Store when iOS moves to 64-bit only
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show note links:
- New iPad models in testing near Apple's Cupertino headquarters, data suggests
- Rumor: Apple to debut 10.5-inch iPad Pro at special event in early April
- Yoink, improve drag and drop on your Mac
- New photo of Apple's iPhone repair and calibration machine surfaces online
- Swatch to take on Apple Watch & Android Wear with custom OS
- Over 187,000 apps could become obsolete with Apple's 64-bit only 'iOS 11'
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @thisisneil and @vmarks.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider, plus Facebook and Instagram.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at email@example.com.