Memorial Day weekend deals are going on now, with a new $250 price cut on Late 2018 MacBook Airs and MacBook Pros marked down to $999. These sale prices, which match the lowest prices we've seen to date, are limited to stock on hand and may end at any time.
The new, lower prices reflect an additional $100 discount on the popular models, with overall prices on Apple's current MacBook Airs starting at $949.99. In addition to savings on ultraportable laptops, Apple Authorized Resellers are also issuing steep price cuts on 2018 MacBook Pros and even budget-friendly iPads. For a complete rundown of the latest offers, be sure to check out our Apple Price Guides, which offer price comparison shopping across top Apple Authorized Resellers.
$250 off 2018 MacBook Airs
- 2018 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 8GB, 128GB): $949.99 @ Amazon ($250 off)
- 2018 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 8GB, 128GB): $949.99 @ Best Buy ($250 off)
- 2018 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 8GB, 256GB): $1,149.99 @ Amazon ($250 off)
- 2018 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 8GB, 256GB): $1,149.99 @ Best Buy ($250 off) Plus deals on every other MacBook Air model...
$999 13" MacBook Pro
- 2017 13" MacBook Pro (2.3GHz, 8GB, 128GB) Silver: $999.99 ($300 off)
Need more storage? This deal offers 512GB of space
- 2017 12" MacBook (1.3GHz, 8GB, 512GB) Rose Gold (MNYN2LL/A): $999* ($600 off) *B&H will not collect sales tax on orders shipped to several states. Find out more here.
Additional Apple Deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running a handful of additional exclusive promotions this month on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in discounts on AppleCare, software and accessories. These deals are as follows: