Deals: Up to $600 off 13-inch MacBook Pros, MacBook Airs; HomePod $189
The start of 2020 is home to steep savings on current and closeout MacBook Air and 13-inch MacBook Pro notebooks. Heading into the weekend, shoppers can save up to $600 instantly on the ultraportable systems, delivering the lowest prices on well-equipped models. Plus, Black Friday and Cyber Monday pricing has returned on Apple HomePods.
Cash discounts on Apple products
These Apple deals deliver the lowest prices from top Apple resellers, according to our Price Guide. And in addition to the cash savings, every model qualifies for free shipping within the contiguous U.S., with many systems eligible for free expedited shipping as well.
Apple HomePods on sale from $189.88
$600 off this 2018 MacBook Air
- 2018 13" MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB) Gold: $1,199 ($600 off)
$450 off this closeout 13" MacBook Pro
- 2018 13" MacBook Pro (2.3GHz, 8GB, 256GB) Gray: $1,349 ($450 off)
Best 2019 13" MacBook Pro deals
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (2.4GHz, 8GB, 256GB) Gray: $1,599 ($200 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (2.8GHz, 8GB, 512GB) Gray: $2,099* ($200 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (2.4GHz, 8GB, 2TB) Silver: $2,399* ($200 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (2.8GHz, 16GB, 512GB) Silver: $2,299* ($200 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (2.8GHz, 16GB, 1TB) Gray: $2,499 ($200 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (2.4GHz, 16GB, 2TB) Silver: $2,599* ($200 off) Plus savings on every other current 13" MacBook Pro config...
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive savings on Apple hardware for the holidays that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus discounts on AppleCare, software and more. These offers are as follows:
AppleInsider has affiliate partnerships and may earn commission on products purchased through affiliate links. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content.