Deals: Amazon matches $300 price drop on 16-inch MacBook Pro; $129 AirPods return; $180 off iPad Air
Monday morning deals see retailers match B&H's $300 price drop on Apple's premium Core i9 MacBook Pro with no interest financing incentives — or even a sales tax refund. Plus, Amazon's popular $129 AirPods deal is back, while LTE iPad Air tablets are up to $180 off.
Today's best Apple deals
The lowest prices return this Monday, with savings of up to $300 off current Apple products. From Core i9 16-inch MacBook Pros on sale for $2,499 to $180 off iPad Airs, the Apple deals below offer shoppers stellar savings with bonus perks, such as no interest financing for 6 to 12 months on Macs and iPads with each retailer's respective store card. At B&H specifically, customers in eligible states can elect to save on sales tax entirely with the Payboo Credit Card. While the Payboo deal cannot be combined with no interest financing incentives, the sales tax refund can really add up, especially on a 16-inch MacBook Pro purchase.
Below are our top picks for today's best deals, but if you're looking for another set of specs, be sure to check out the AppleInsider Price Guides for savings on nearly every Apple device.
Latest 16-inch MacBook Pro deals
- 16" MacBook Pro 6C (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB, 5300M) Silver: $2,189 @ B&H ($210 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 6C (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB, 5300M) Gray: $2,175* @ Adorama ($225 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 8C (2.3GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB): $2,499 @ B&H ($300 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 8C (2.3GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB): $2,499* @ Adorama ($300 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 8C (2.3GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB): $2,499 @ Amazon ($300 off) *Price with coupon code APINSIDER at Adorama. [Need help redeeming code?] Find 100+ more 16" MacBook Pro deals in our Price Guide...
Apple AirPods deals
iPad Air deals
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive savings on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus offers on AppleCare, software and more. These offers are as follows: