Here are the best Apple MacBook Air deals for February 2020
Apple resellers continue to offer aggressive MacBook Air deals this February, with the ultraportable notebooks starting at $699 thanks to markdowns of up to $300 off.
Latest MacBook Air deals
The MacBook Air deals, which are courtesy of popular Apple Authorized Resellers, deliver instant savings of up to $300 off. Each of the markdowns has been hand curated by our Deals team and offers the lowest price available, according to our Mac Price Guide.
Financing perks are also available using the respective retailer's store card, and B&H is throwing in free 2-day shipping within the contiguous U.S. on the MacBook Air models featured below. Those looking to save the most can forgo no interest financing and opt for a sales tax refund with the B&H Payboo Card when the laptop is shipped to a qualifying zip code. To find out if your state is eligible, simply click the "check savings" link on B&H's Payboo page and enter the ship-to postal code. The refund is instant and stacks with B&H's current cash discounts.
Lowest price period: 2017 MacBook Air
2018 MacBook Air closeout deal
- 2018 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB): $1,525* @ Adorama ($275 off) *Price with promo code APINSIDER at Adorama.
2019 MacBook Air deals
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 8GB, 128GB): $949 @ B&H ($150 off)
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 8GB, 128GB): $949 @ Amazon ($150 off)
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 8GB, 256GB): $1,149 @ B&H ($150 off)
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 8GB, 256GB): $1,149 @ Amazon ($150 off)
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB) Silver: $1,589* @ Adorama ($110 off) *Price with coupon code APINSIDER using the Adorama pricing link above or in our 2019 MacBook Air Price Guide.
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive savings on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus discounts on AppleCare, software and more. These offers are as follows: