AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Now that working from home is a reality for many professionals due to the coronavirus outbreak, Adorama has you covered with the lowest prices on the gear you need for the greatest productivity while working remotely. Check out the lowest price ever on Apple's 13-inch MacBook Pro with 16GB of memory and a 512GB SSD, now $750 off.
Work from home deals
2018 13" MacBook Pro (2.3GHz, 16GB, 512GB) Silver: $1,449* ($750 off) - Sold out
Included in the sale are discounts on headsets, printers, speakers and a popular MacBook Pro configuration that delivers the lowest price ever recorded with an exclusive bonus for AppleInsider readers with coupon code APINSIDER.
Upgraded with more RAM and a larger SSD compared to the base model, this particular configuration in Silver is now $750 off thanks to combined instant rebates and the promo code. The 2.3GHz, 16GB, 512GB spec is a top seller and inventory is very limited for this special deal.
Check out all of the work from home deals on Adorama's sale page and don't forget to input coupon code APINSIDER when ordering the 13-inch MacBook Pro referenced above. For even more exclusive deals on Apple's Mac line, check out the AppleInsider Mac Price Guide.
Top Mac picks
Hot accessory deals
- LogicKeyboard Mac OSX Shortcut Advance Line Apple: $99 ($60 off)
- Bose Home Speaker 500: $299 ($100 off)
- Canon ImageCLASS MF264dw Multifuncion Mobile Ready BW Laser Printer: $99 ($100 off) Plus even more Work from Home deals...
(*) How to apply the Apple promo code at Adorama
- Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
- Add the MacBook Pro to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
- That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive savings on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus discounts on AppleCare, Office 365 and more. These offers are as follows: