Deals: Apple's 16-inch MacBook Pro on sale for $2,099, upgraded models $100s off
Apple's 16-inch MacBook Pro is on sale this weekend, with prices dropping to $2,099 for the standard model during the back-to-school sale. Every upgraded config is discounted as well, with savings of up to $600 off.
Back-to-school Apple savings
College students preparing for the fall semester can save $300 instantly on Apple's standard 6-core 16-inch MacBook Pro at both B&H and Amazon, with limited supply available at the $2,099 price.
Shoppers looking to tack on AppleCare can also opt to pay slightly more for the system at Adorama with promo code APINSIDER, but save $80 on AppleCare, bringing the price down to $299 for the extended protection plan with the coupon. The cost drops even further on the bundle when you take advantage of an additional 5% off with the Adorama Edge Card.
If you're looking for an upgraded model, there are plenty of MacBook Pro deals on every single 16-inch configuration, with the lowest 16-inch MacBook Pro prices at your fingertips in the AppleInsider Price Guide.
16-inch MacBook Pro back-to-school deals
- 16" MacBook Pro 6C (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB, 5300M) Space Gray: $2,099 ($300 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 6C (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB, 5300M) Silver: $2,099 ($300 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 6C (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB, 5300M) Gray + AppleCare: $2,424* @ Adorama ($354 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 6C (2.6GHz, 32GB, 512GB, 5300M) Gray: $2,499* @ Adorama ($350 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 8C (2.3GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB) Gray: $2,489* @ Adorama ($310 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 8C (2.3GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB) Silver: $2,480* @ Adorama ($320 off) *Price with coupon code APINSIDER at Adorama. AppleCare is $299 ($80 off retail) with the same code when added to your purchase. [Need help?]
Additional Apple bargains
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive discounts on Mac hardware that will not only deliver the best Apple prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on AppleCare protection plans, Office 365 and more. These offers are as follows: