iPad Pros drop to as low as $599, better than Prime Day savings
Apple resellers are slashing prices on iPad Pro models after Prime Day, with new savings offering up to $420 off and prices as low as $599.
Limited-time iPad Pro deals
The most aggressive iPad Pro deals can be found on closeout 11-inch and 12.9-inch models, with Late 2018 configurations dipping to as low as $599 after Prime Day. B&H is also offering bundle savings when you purchase the tablet with AppleCare or a Magic Keyboard, delivering savings up to $420 off.
A full list of B&H's offerings can be found on this sale page, with top picks from both B&H and TigerDirect available below. Prefer a different capacity or model year? Find the lowest iPad prices in the AppleInsider Price Guide.
$599 11-inch iPad Pro (Late 2018)
Deals on 2018 12.9-inch iPad Pros
- 64GB 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Late 2018, Wi-Fi + LTE) Space Gray + AppleCare: $928 ($350 off)
- 64GB 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Late 2018, Wi-Fi + LTE) Space Gray + Magic Keyboard: $1,128 ($370 off)
- 256GB 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Late 2018, Wi-Fi + LTE) Space Gray + AppleCare: $1,078 ($350 off)
- 256GB 12.9" iPad Pro (Late 2018, Wi-Fi + LTE) Silver + Magic Keyboard: $1,229 ($420 off) Plus dozens more deals in our iPad Price Guide.
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive deals on hardware that will not only deliver the best Apple prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus discounts on AppleCare, software and more. Here are some of the offers:
- Prime Deal Deal Roundup: Best bargains for Apple fans
- Every 16" MacBook Pro is on sale now, AppleCare discounted to $299
- Get a 10% cash bonus when you sell your iPhone ahead of iPhone 12 event
- iMac inventory becoming scarce, save up to $2,260
- Flash deal: MacBook Pro 16" drops to $2,079 for limited time