Apple's Shazam gets a UI overhaul in its newest update, making it even easier for users to identify their favorite songs with just the tap of a button.
Music lovers can now take advantage of the latest Shazam update, which offers not only a UI overhaul but adds improved syncing and notifications for missed and offline Shazams.
The Shazam 14.2 release notes read as follows:
- Swipe up on home to access your past Shazams
- Get notified when we find your missed or offline Shazams
- See what's trending with Charts. Now available in Search
- For Apple Music: We'll now sync more of your past Shazams
- For Apple Music: If you delete a song in Apple Music, it won't be added back again
- For Spotify: We'll now find and sync more of your new Shazams
- For Spotify: If you lose connection, we'll try to sync again on your next Shazam
Apple recently activated a promotion that nets new Apple Music users a free five-month trial to the service, with the offer available through the company's Shazam music identification app.