Shoppers on the hunt for stellar software savings can pick up a Parallels Desktop 1-year subscription along with access to four additional Mac apps for just $25 this week.
New, lower price
In celebration of WWDC 2021, StackCommerce has dropped the price further on its popular All-Star Mac Bundle featuring Parallels Pro exclusively for AppleInsider readers. For a limited time, snap up the bundle for just $25 with promo code INSIDER50. With the coupon and instant savings already in place, readers can save 97% on the suite of Mac apps.
Included in the bundle are the following:
- Parallels Pro ($99.99 value): Run Windows and macOS simultaneously on a Mac. 1-year subscription. Valid for new Parallels Desktop customers only.
- FastestVPN ($600 value): Utilizes military-grade 256-bit AES encryption on all of its 350+ servers on up to five different devices at once. Lifetime subscription.
- BusyContacts ($49.99 value): Software syncs with built-in Contacts app on macOS and iOS. Perpectual license.
- Moho Debut ($59.99 value): Animation program for creating 2D movies, cartoons, stop motion, or cut-out animations. Perpetual license.
- PDFChef ($66.55 value): Easy-to-use application to open, read, edit, create, and convert PDF files. Lifetime license. Activation key works with both Windows and Mac.
According to StackCommerce, which is hosting the deal, all sales are final once the license is redeemed.
Plus, these WWDC Apple deals are going on now
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running additional specials on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week: