Apple's latest Mac mini is back on sale, returning to the lowest price of the year at Amazon and B&H. Readers can also save on 1TB models, with an exclusive coupon discount and a deal on AppleCare at Adorama.
Return of year's best Mac mini prices
Leading the roundup of Mac mini deals is the return of a $100 discount on the M1, 8GB, 512GB model, which is back down to $799 at both Amazon and B&H Photo this week.
Those looking for upgraded specs can also save $64 to $110* on every other model at Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama — and score $20 off AppleCare for the Mac mini. To activate the discounts, you must shop through this pricing link and enter coupon code APINSIDER in the same browsing session.
1TB Mac mini on sale too
Discounts on the 1TB spec are rare, but readers can pick up the high-end M1, 16GB, 1TB model for $1,199 with the APINSIDER promo code.
You don't have to be a student or have an expensive warehouse membership to take advantage of the deals either. Just use the activation instructions further down this page to unlock the savings. There are hundreds of additional discounts on Macs and iPads in the AppleInsider Price Guides in case you're looking for the cheapest price on an M1 MacBook Air or the best deal on a high-end 24-inch iMac.
(*) How to apply the APINSIDER promo code at Adorama
- Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
- Click on this pricing link or the Adorama link in our Mac mini Price Guide. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
- Add the MagSafe Battery Pack to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
- That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.
Plus, additional deals on Apple hardware
AppleInsider has teamed up with Apple Authorized Resellers on additional exclusive deals that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on software, peripherals and more. Here are just a few of the specials running this week: