AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
As WWDC 2021 approaches, Apple Authorized Resellers are discounting Apple M1 MacBook Air laptops, with every 16GB model on sale. Save $100 on a well-equipped Air with coupon, bringing the price down to $1,299.
Exclusive M1 MacBook Air discounts
Shoppers this week can save $100 on an upgraded MacBook Air featuring 16GB of RAM, a spacious 512GB SSD and Apple's M1 chip with a 7-core GPU. The markdown is available with promo code APINSIDER and this Adorama pricing link, which must be used together to activate the deal (step-by-step instructions can be found below, as well as on this dedicated help page).
The same APINSIDER code also knocks $40 off AppleCare, bringing the cost of the extended protection plan down to $209. And to further extend the savings, shoppers can sign up for the Adorama Edge Card to take an additional 5% off.
According to our Price Guide, which tracks the cheapest M1 MacBook Air prices across leading Apple resellers, this promo delivers the best MacBook Air deal available on the premium spec. And every other M1 MacBook Air configuration is also discounted with the same APINSIDER code, including this 8-core GPU option with 16GB of memory and a 512GB SSD for $1,349. Units are on backorder unlike the $1,299 option above, but you can still secure the best spot in line today at the reduced price.
M1 MacBook Air Prices
(*) How to apply the APINSIDER promo code at Adorama
- Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
- Add the MacBook Air to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
- That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.
Additional deals on Apple hardware
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running additional discounts on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this June:
- Save up to $130 on every 24-inch iMac in addition to $30 off AppleCare
- M1 iPad Pro deals offer up to $147 off latest models, plus $45 off AppleCare
- M1 Mac mini prices dip to $645, up to $110 off
- Early Prime Day deal: bonus $10 credit with $40 gift card
- Save 49% on a 1-year Setapp subscription
- Save $300 on a lifetime Babbel subscription