Despite launching mere days ago, Amazon is already dropping the price on Apple's new iPad Air 5th Generation, with units in stock and ready to ship.
The new price drops at Amazon knock $30 off the 64GB, Wi-Fi models, putting the discounted $569.99 price within $70 of the best closeout iPad Air 4 price we've seen on the last-gen model at $499.99. [Learn more about the differences between the two models in our iPad Air 5 vs iPad Air 4 comparison.]
At press time, all five colors are on sale for $569.99 at Amazon, including the blue shade that we're particularly fond of. Looking for 256GB of storage or 5G capability? You can compare prices on every configuration across popular Apple resellers in our iPad Air 5 Price Guide.
The iPad sale comes on the heels of last week's MacBook Pro markdowns that are still in effect this Monday, driving prices on the 14-inch MacBook Pro down to as low as $1,749 and 13-inch models down to $1,149.99. You can read more about the deals here.
Additional Apple deals
If you're looking for the best deals on Apple hardware, it's worth checking out our Apple Price Guide. Updated daily, there are hundreds of exclusive discounts on everything from iPads to MacBooks. Here are a few specials running this week:
- Amazon slashes retail 14-inch MacBook Pro to $1,749
- Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro with 32GB RAM is in stock with $150 discount
- Lifetime Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 for Mac license on sale for $49.99
- Apple's Mac mini dips to $499 during latest round of price cuts
- Save on the Apple Watch Series 7 at Amazon
- This 2TB 13-inch MacBook Pro is $300 off right now