AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Sunday's best deals include Apple's second-gen AirPods for $99, Crucial's 2TB NVMe SSD for $150, and a Kolude USB-C Hub Keyboard and Docking Station for $49.
Each day, we serve up a variety of deals on Apple products, smartphones, smart TVs, and other gear to help you save as much money as possible. If an item is out of stock, you may still be able to order it for delivery at a later date. Many of the discounts are likely to expire soon, though, so act fast.
We round up all the deals we find on our journeys online, serve them up on a special daily post for you to digest, and then we do it again the next day. Be sure to check back every day, even on the weekends, to see what special deals we've added to our daily menu next.
Top deals for May 1
- Amazon Eero Pro 6E Tri-Band Router: Was $299, now $254 on Amazon.
- Kolude USB-C Hub Keyboard and 9-in-1 Docking Station: Was $89, now $48.99 on Amazon.
- SanDisk Extreme 500 Portable 1TB SSD: Was $193, now $79.99 on Woot!.
- WD Green 2TB NVMe SSD M.2: Was $249.99, now $154.99 on Amazon.
- Crucial P5 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD: Was $289.99, now $149.99 on Amazon.
- Apple AirPods (Gen 2): Was $159, now $99.99 on Amazon.
- Delkin Devices Fat Gecko Triple Suction Camera Mount: Was $109.95, now $49.95 on Amazon.
- Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds: Was $170, now $49.99 on Amazon.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite: Was $29.99, now $19.99 on Amazon.
- WowWee MiP Arcade Self-Balancing Robot: Was $99.99, now $29.95 on Amazon.
Other top offers, still going strong
- Scratch and Dent iPads starting from $99.99 on Woot! until May 2.
- Logitech G300s Optical Gaming Mouse: Was $39.99, now $17.99 on Amazon.
- Altec Lansing Whisper Active Noise Cancelling Headphones: Was $22.45, now $19.10 on Amazon.
- Vizio 58-inch M7 Series 4K HDR Smart TV with AirPlay 2: Was $769.99, now $479 on Amazon.
- Amazon Fire TV 65-inch Omni 4K Smart TV with Dolby Vision: Was $829.99, now $499.99 on Amazon.
- Beats Fit Pro True Wireless Earbuds: Was $199.95, now $179.95 on Amazon.
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 6-Core 12-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor: Was $259, now $179.98 on Amazon.
- Amazon Echo Show 5 2nd Gen: Was $84.99, now $49.99 on Amazon.
- Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS 41mm), RED Sport Band: Was $399.99, now $329 on Amazon.
- Acer Predator XB3 32-inch 1440p HDR 170Hz IPS G-Sync LED Monitor: Was $799.99, now $499.99 on Amazon.
- Hisense H9G Quantum Series 65H9G 65" 4K HDR ULED Smart TV: Was $803.50, now $653.81 on Amazon.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
- Mac Studio deals are live: save up to $200 instantly
- Every 16-inch MacBook Pro is up to $300 off (plus $80 off AppleCare)
- Save $250 on 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro models at Amazon
- Lifetime Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 license dips to $49.99
- Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro with 32GB of RAM, 96W adapter is marked down to $2,249