AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Samsung has launched its Memorial Day 2022 Sale, with steep discounts on Galaxy devices, 2022 4K and 8K televisions and smart home appliances.
The Memorial Day sale held by Samsung delivers up to $1,000 in trade-in credit, plus $100 instant Samsung credit with the Galaxy S22 Ultra.
You can also get a free 40mm Galaxy Watch 4 Bluetooth (a $249.99 value) with the Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G.
Not to be outdone, Samsung televisions are drastically reduced as well. Save up to $1,000 on the 2022 Neo QLED 8K TV and get a free Samsung MX-T70 Sound Tower for the ultimate home theater experience.
Home appliances are also marked down, with select refrigerators up to $1,550 off. Washers and dryers are up to 38% off — and slide-in ranges are up to $420 off.
The Memorial Day Sales Event runs now through June 8. Find even more limited-time deals in our Memorial Day Sale roundup.
Additional tech discounts
If you're looking for the best deals on Apple hardware, it's worth checking out our Apple Price Guide. Updated daily, there are hundreds of exclusive discounts on everything from iPads to the Apple Silicon MacBook Pros. Here are a few specials running this weekend:
- Best Buy launches Memorial Day deals to the tune of up to $1,000 off
- Lifetime Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 license is still available for $49.99
- Apple's 16-inch MacBook Pro on sale for $2,299 & in stock
- AirPods Pro get a new price drop at Amazon
- Visible launches free $300 gift card promo and iPhones are included
- Apple's M1 Mac mini with 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD is discounted to $999
- Mac Studio deals are going on now: add AppleCare for only a buck