Amazon Prime Day 2022 officially starts on July 12, but early Prime Day deals on Apple products are going on now, with savings of up to $200 off.
Early Prime Day deals on Apple
Now that Amazon announced Prime Day is July 12 through July 13 this year, deals on Apple hardware have become plentiful, with the Apple TV 4K dropping to $129.99 and AirPods Max dipping to $429. Plus, other retailers continue to drop new sales and compete for the cheapest prices on Macs, iPads and Apple Watches.
AppleInsider has partnered with leading Apple Authorized Resellers, for example, to offer exclusive discounts to readers on the latest MacBook Pros, including markdowns on AppleCare. Below are a few of our favorites, followed by our top Apple picks on Amazon. If you haven't signed up for Prime, Amazon is offering a free trial to new members. And the company's official Prime Day page is here.
Exclusive MacBook Pro deals going on now
iPad & Apple Pencil
M1 Mac mini
- M1 Mac mini (8GB RAM, 256GB SSD): $645* ($54 off)
M1 MacBook Air
- M1 24-inch iMac (8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) Blue: $1,199* ($100 off)
*Price with coupon code APINSIDER using this activation link at Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama.
Even more deals
Apple resellers are also running specials on additional hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
- Get a lifetime Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 license for $49.99
- M1 MacBook Air with 16GB RAM is on sale for $1,099 & in stock
- Save $250 on Apple's MacBook Pro 16-inch with AppleCare
- Daily deals June 16: iPhone 12 and Apple Watch Series 6 scratch & dent sale on Woot!, discounted AirTags, more