In addition to the Woot! scratch & dent sale, Thursday's best deals include 35% off a 75-inch Vizio 4K TV, $83 off a WD 1TB SSD, 26% off a Kodak printer, and much more.
AppleInsider searches online stores every day to uncover discounts and offers on Apple hardware, smart devices, accessories, toys, and other products. The best finds are collected together into our daily deals list.
Though some items may be out of stock, you may still be able to order them at the discounted rate, with it delivered at a later time. Be aware that Amazon discounts can run out quickly, so it may be best to buy earlier rather than later.
Top deals for June 16
- Hagibis USB-C hub with dual hard drive enclosure for Mac mini, Mac Studio: Was $129.99, now $99.99 on Amazon.
- Refurbished Apple iPhone 12 with 64GB or 128GB: Available for $469.99 to $549.99 on Woot! as a scratch & dent sale.
- Refurbished Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max with 128GB or 256GB: Available for $749.99 to $829.99 on Woot! as a scratch & dent sale.
- Refurbished Apple Watch Series 6 models in multiple colors, sizes, and choice of GPS or cellular: Available for $239.99 to $259.99 on Woot! as a scratch & dent sale.
- Apple AirTag: 1-pack for $26.99 and 4-pack for $87.99 on Woot!
- Kodak Dock Plus 4x6 instant photo printer with 80 sheets: Was $154.99, now $116.84 on Amazon with the 5% on-page coupon.
- Netgear WiFi 6 dual-band gigabit router: Was $99.99, now $29.99 on Amazon.
- WD 1TB SSD portable hard drive: Was $199.99, now $116.99 on Amazon.
- Vizio 75-inch 4K HDR10+ TV: Was $1,299.99, now $849.99 on Amazon.
- Kingston XS2000 1TB portable SSD: Was $159.99, now $114.99 on Amazon.
Other top offers, still going strong
- Apple AirPods Pro: Was $249, now $174.99 on Amazon.
- Apple 21.5-inch 4K iMac with Intel i3, 8GB RAM, 1 TB HDD: Available refurbished for $524.99 on Woot!
- Buy any two Philips Hue products get one free during the 2+1 Bright Days Sale.
- Get 20% off any purchase made on Satechi's website with code FATHERS
- GoPro Hero9 waterproof action camera: Was $399.99, now $329.99 on Amazon.
- Samsung M8 32-inch 4K smart monitor: Was $699.99, now $599.99 on Amazon.
- JBL Bar 5.1 Soundbar with wireless surround speakers and 4K passthrough: Was $800, now $599.95 on Amazon.
- Anker Dufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C robot vacuum cleaner: Was $259.99, now $169.99 on Amazon.
- Ring HD video doorbell: Was $99.99, now $84.99 on Amazon.
- Samsung Odyssey G7 32-inch WQHD Curved Monitor: Was $799.99, now $549.99 on Amazon.
- EVGA Z12 RGB Gaming Keyboard: Was $49.99, now $19.99 on Amazon.
- Amazon Basics Dual Monitor Stand: Was $120.97, now $109.99 on Amazon.
- WD Red 6TB NAS Drive: Was $165, now $107.99 on Amazon.
- XPG 1TB NAND NVMe M.2 2280 SSD: Was $119.99, now $84.99 on Amazon.
- Sony ZX-Series Wired On-Ear Headphones: Was $20, now $9.99 on Amazon.
- TCL 55-inch Class 4-Series 4K Roku Smart TV: Was $599.99, now $298 on Walmart.
- Studio Designs Deluxe Craft Station: Was $259.99, now $158.26 on Amazon.
- Apple TV 4K with 32GB storage: Was $179, now $129.99 on Amazon.
- Google Chromecast with Google TV: Was $49.99, now $39.99 on Amazon.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
- Save up to $180 on refurbished Sonos gear
- Lifetime Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 license is discounted to $49.99
- These MacBook Pro models are in stock with free expedited delivery
- Apple's latest iPad Pro is on sale from $699 (up to $210 off)
- Apple's M1 Mac mini with 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD is discounted to $999
- Apple AirPods are on sale from $99.99 at Amazon this week