Bonus savings at checkout drive the price of the M1 Mac mini down to $569.99 at Amazon.
M1 Mac mini deal
Amazon's cheapest M1 Mac mini price is back, with the standard model with 8GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD discounted to $569.99, a discount of $130 off Apple's MSRP.
The markdown is in the form of a $50 cash rebate combined with $79.01 in extra savings at checkout. At press time, units are expected to ship within 7 days, indicating inventory may be limited.
Compare prices on every Mac mini configuration
Prefer additional memory or extra storage space? Check out the AppleInsider M1 Mac mini Price Guide for the best deals on every Mac mini model, included loaded configurations with 16GB of memory and terabytes of storage. You can also take advantage of exclusive coupon offers on AppleCare for the Mac mini.
Tech resellers are also running specials on additional hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
- Deals: Sam's Club membership on sale for $14.99, plus free $10 gift card
- B&H launches back-to-school Apple sale, with discounts up to $300 off
- Price drop: save $100 on Apple's M2 MacBook Air for a limited time
- Daily bargains: $60 off Apple TV 4K, $110 off Series 7 Apple watch, more
- Today's top AirPods sales
- Roundup of the best iPad deals