AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Following Apple's "Far Out" event, accessory company Zagg announced new screen protectors and cases for the iPhone 14 and Apple Watch product lines.
Zagg Screen protectors
At is has before, Zagg has screen protectors available for early purchasers of the year's new iPhones.
iPhone 14 models
- Glass XTR2 ($59.99): Glass XTR2 is made with Hexiom Impact Technology and is over 10% stronger than its predecessor. It's a touch-sensitive protector that reduces friction from finger movement across the screen. Zagg says this is particularly useful for iPhone gamers. It's anti-reflective and anti-dust.
- Glass Elite ($39.99): Glass Elite is made with ion exchange technology to increase strength and durability of the aluminosilicate glass. It's 5x stronger than other glass screen protectors.
- Glass Elite Anti-Glare ($44.99): Glass Elite Anti-Glare has a matte finish designed to prevent glare from direct light. It's made with aluminosilicate glass that's 5x stronger than traditional glass screen protectors.
- Glass Elite VisionGuard ($49.99): Eyesafe blue light technology filters up to 40% of intense blue light in the range of 435-440nm without distorting the color performance of the iPhone display.
- Glass Elite Privacy 360 ($59.99): Glass Elite Privacy 360 has a 4-way filter that protects screens from shoulder surfers, in portrait or landscape mode. This screen protector is made with aluminosilicate glass that's 5x stronger than traditional glass screen protectors.
- Ultra Eco ($39.99): Ultra Eco protects screens from scratch and shatter damage. It's made with plant-based materials and is capable of healing minor scratches.
- Fusion Eco ($49.99): Fusion Eco protects screens and the planet with plant-based materials. It absorbs and disperses the force of impacts to protect the screen.
Apple Watch Series 8 and Apple Watch SE
- Ultra Clear ($14.99): Ultra Clear screen protection is made with military-grade components and has self-healing technology. Its smooth surface provides crystal clear image quality. It's thinner than previous Apple Watch screen protectors from Zagg.
- Glass Fusion ($29.99): Fusion is a flexible polymer hybrid that provides extreme impact and scratch protection for the Apple Watch screen.
- Glass Fusion 360 ($39.99): This combines a bumper that protects the Apple Watch from nicks and scratches with a scratch and shatter-proof hybrid glass screen protector.
The company says that it will release products for the Apple Watch Ultra in the near future.
Zagg has cases with MagSafe compatibility, and without. The company is expanding both lines to the iPhone 14.
Not compatible with MagSafe
- Havana ($29.99): This is reinforced with D3O Bio, a material made with up to 45% renewable, plant-based resources. The bumpers can be removed and the case recycled. Available in black, blue, and purple.
- Rio ($39.99): The Rio case has a black exterior with a soft finish. It's reinforced with D3O material that offers up to 13 feet of drop protection. Available in black.
- Copenhagen ($39.99): This case has D3O material that offers up to 13 feet of drop protection. Available in black.
- Crystal Palace ($39.99): This case has D3O material that offers up to 13 feet of drop protection. Available in transparent.
Compatible with MagSafe
- Havana Snap ($39.99): The Havana Snap case incorporates D3O Bio into the top, bottom, and corners of the case to deliver up to 10 feet (3m) of drop protection. Available in black, blue, and purple.
- Rio Snap ($49.99): The Rio Snap case combines strength and style with a sleek, black exterior that has a soft-touch finish. Rio Snap integrates D3O impact protection material and provides up to 13 feet (4m) of drop protection. Available in black.
- Crystal Palace Snap ($49.99): The Crystal Palace Snap case has a sleek, transparent design and drop protection of up to 13 feet.
- Santa Cruz Snap ($49.99): Santa Cruz Snap is a MagSafe compatible case that features a transparent, scratch-resistant surface that with D3O impact protection material in its edges. It has up to 13 feet (4m) of drop protection and an improved grip. Available in black, periwinkle, and blue.
- Milan Snap ($59.99): This case is made with D3O Crystalex and provides up to 13 feet of drop protection. Available in black swirl, blue swirl, green swirl, sunset ombre, and aurora ombre.
- Brooklyn Snap ($59.99): The Brooklyn Snap case provides up to 13 feet. It's made with vegan leather, recycled plastics, and D3O Bio available in black and sand.
- Denali Snap ($59.99): This provides protection with a textured finish. It's reinforced with D3O that surrounds the frame and back plate for up to 16 feet. Available in black, green, gray, and navy.
- Ring Snap 360 ($29.99): This case has a magnet that attaches to MagSafe compatible iPhones and cases. The ring slips on the user's finger to hold the phone securely. Ring Snap 360 also functions as a kickstand. Available in black, and copper rose.
Each Gear4 case for iPhones contains an antimicrobial coating.