MacBook Pro price war rages on with 14-inch model dipping to $1,599 ($400 off)
AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Amazon and Best Buy are engaged in a price war once more, with the mega retailers slashing Apple's 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro by $400 while supplies last.
Month-end MacBook Pro sale
Amazon has dropped the cost of the standard 14-inch MacBook Pro with Apple's M1 Pro chip (8-core CPU, 14-core GPU), 16GB RAM and a 512GB SSD to $1,599, the lowest price in 30 days, while supplies last.
Prefer more storage? Save $400 on the upgraded 1TB model in Space Gray as well. Equipped with Apple's M1 Pro processor with a 10-core CPU and 16-core GPU, this model has a multitude of upgrades for $2,099. Both deals represent the lowest prices available on the respective models, according to our 14-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide.
Apple's larger 16-inch MacBook Pro is on sale as well, with retail configurations priced as low as $2,099 thanks to a $400 cash discount. CTO models are also eligible for exclusive savings, so if there's a certain set of specs you're looking for, head over to our Mac Price Guide to see how much money you can save.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals going on this September:
- Save up to $400 on select MacBook Pros & get 0% financing for 24 months
- Save $414 on this 14-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Max chip, 32GB RAM) with AppleCare
- Here's where to save on Apple's brand-new AirPods Pro 2
- Get lifetime access to Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 for just $54.99
- Save up to $1,100 on LG UltraFine OLED Pro 4K monitors for content creators
- Apple's iPad Pro 12.9-inch dips to $899.99 at Amazon