As Apple prepares for its WWDC 2023 rollout, Amazon is busy slashing prices on the gear you love. Shoppers can take home the Apple Watch Ultra at a nearly $100 discount or save $250 on an M2 MacBook Pro.
Additionally, shoppers on the prowl for an iPad have several options to choose from, with virtually every model sporting some discount of up to $100 off retail price. Don't forget to pair that new iPad Pro with a Magic Keyboard, now $50 off for the 12.9-inch model in both colors.
Amazon's best deals on Apple gear for WWDC
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, M2 chip, 128GB of storage, Space Gray: $1,239.99 (was $1,299)
- iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi Only with M2 chip, 512GB of storage in Silver: $999 (was $1,099)
- iPad 10th-generation Wi-Fi only, 64GB of storage in Yellow, Pink, or Blue: $399 (was $499)
- iPad mini 6th-generation Wi-Fi only, 64GB of storage in Space Gray: $399.99 (was $499)
- Apple Watch Ultra GPS + Cellular, 49mm titanium case with Yellow Ocean band: $701.99 (was $799)
- Apple AirPods Max in Sky Blue, Space Gray, Silver, or Pink: $479.99 (was $549)
- 2020 MacBook Air with M1 chip, 8GB Ram, 256GB of SSD storage in any color: $799.99 (was $999)
- 2023 MacBook Pro 16-inch with M2 Max chip, 32GB of memory, 1TB SSD, Silver: $3,249 (was $3,499)
- Apple Studio Display 27-inch with 5K Retina display, standard glass, tilt-adjustable stand: $1,349.99 (was $1,599)
- Apple Pencil 2nd-generation: $89.99 (was $129)
- Apple Magic Keyboard for 12.9-inch iPad Pro in Black or White: $299.99 (was $349)
More great deals from elsewhere around the web
There are plenty of additional bargains to snap up alongside the daily deals highlighted above. Here's a sample of Apple markdowns, with hundreds of items on sale in our Apple Price Guide.