The lowest price on record is available exclusively for AppleInsider readers this week at B&H Photo, with the loaded M1 Max 16-inch MacBook Pro with 64GB of memory and 2TB of storage discounted to $2,799.
The Space Gray model features Apple's top-of-the-line M1 Max chip from the Late 2021 line with a 32-core GPU, along with 64GB of memory and a spacious 2TB SSD, making it a top choice for videographers, business professionals, and students looking for a powerful machine at a fraction of the retail cost.
Originally selling for $4,299, the $1,500 markdown is available only at AppleInsider when using this activation link from a laptop or desktop computer. Along with the cash savings, free 2-day shipping is included within the contiguous U.S.
Payboo cardholders can save on sales tax in qualifying states — or lock in special financing to spread the payments out over time.
According to the AppleInsider M1 MacBook Pro 16-inch Price Guide, this 50th anniversary deal delivers the lowest price on record for the high-end spec. Those looking for a cheap price on Apple's 2023 MacBook Pro can also pick up the standard M2 Pro 14-inch MacBook Pro for $1,699 ($300 off) now through Sept. 7.
Additional B&H deals
- M2 Pro MacBook Pro 14" (10C CPU, 16C GPU) 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Space Gray: $1,699 ($300 off)
- M1 Max MacBook Pro 14" (10C CPU, 32C GPU), 64GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Space Gray: $2,299 ($1,800 off)
- M1 Max MacBook Pro 14" (10C CPU, 32C GPU), 64GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Silver: $2,299 ($1,800 off)
- M1 Max MacBook Pro 16" (10C CPU, 32C GPU), 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD, Space Gray: $2,999 ($1,900 off)
- M1 Max MacBook Pro 16" (10C CPU, 32C GPU), 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD, Silver: $2,999 ($1,900 off)
Shop the best Apple prices
Apple resellers are also running specials on additional hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on software and accessories to complement your setup. Here are just a few of the deals running this week: