B&H Photo is offering a record-breaking discount of $2,100 off Apple's M1 Max 16-inch MacBook Pro with 64GB RAM and ample storage space.
Power users looking to upgrade their MacBook can snag the 16-inch MacBook Pro, featuring Apple's M1 Max chip with a 32-core GPU, for just $2,799 — a $2,100 discount.
This model is equipped with 64GB of unified RAM and 4TB of storage, perfect for creative professionals who need ample storage.
The top-of-the-line M1 Max chip from the Late 2021 line boasts a 10-core CPU and a 32-core GPU, making it a powerful system for multitasking.
The Black Friday MacBook Pro Deal Zone is in addition to hundreds of bargains on Apple products and electronics in general at B&H Photo. You can find a comprehensive list of B&H's top Apple savings throughout the holiday weekend.
Plenty more Black Friday discounts
The AppleInsider Deals Team is working around the clock to bring you the best Black Friday Apple deals. Check out top deals below and shop the lowest prices on hundreds of Apple products on our Apple Price Guide.
- B&H Photo Black Friday Apple deals slash up to $2,900 off MacBook, iPad, desktop Mac devices
- How to save up to $330 on Apple's new M3 MacBook Pro with AppleCare
- Amazon launches Black Friday Apple Watch SE 2 deal for just $179, best price ever
- Amazon's Black Friday Apple sale offers sizzling hot deals on M3 MacBook, Apple Watch, AirPods
- Save up to $180 on a new M3 iMac with AppleCare