B&H's Cyber Monday savings now offers $200 off the cost of the 13-inch MacBook Air equipped with an M2 chip.
The M2 13-inch MacBook Air is thin, light, and powerful as far as entry-level notebooks go. WIth B&H's Cyber Monday deals underway, it's an extremely tempting prospect, especially this configuration at $1,099.
Running until midnight on November 27, B&H is providing a $200 discount on many configurations of the 13-inch MacBook Air with M2. This includes this Midnight-colored version with the 8-core GPU in the M2 chip, 16GB of Unified Memory, and 256GB of SSD storage.
This configuration normally sells for $1,299, but it's now going for $1,099 under B&H's offer. B&H does include other configurations where the discount still applies, such as upgrading the storage to 512GB for an extra $200, or adding AppleCare+ in the bundle for $199.
Even more holiday deals
There are plenty of additional holiday sales going on now. Grab exclusive discounts on Apple products, giving you an opportunity to save on even the latest tech this holiday season. Check out some of our favorite deals below and be sure to visit our Apple Price Guide to find out how much you can save.
- Best Apple Watch Black Friday weekend deals drop prices to as low as $179
- Save up to 51% on Beats headphones and earphones
- Adobe Creative Cloud is 50% off for Cyber Monday
- Get Apple's new M3 Max MacBook Pro with 36GB RAM, 1TB SSD for $2,949 ($250 off)
- How to save up to $330 on your new M3 MacBook Pro with AppleCare